top of page
Data Scientist, Trust & Safety
San Francisco, CA, USA
Oct 28, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in an analytical, mathematical or financial field or similar
• 2+ years of work experience in doing finance/business/risk data science
• Excellence in SQL, deep experience and strengths to develop complex queries
• Development experience in at least one scripting language (Python preferred)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to transform data into business insights and actionable recommendations
• Experience working with large data sets that are structured and partially structured
• Working knowledge of data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau etc., Tableau preferred)
• Masters in computer science, data science, statistics, mathematics or a related quantitative field.
• Previous experience in fraud detection, payments and/or e-commerce strongly preferred
• Communication: you enjoy managing stakeholders, complex multi-team projects management, taking end-to-end responsibility and ownership over a project.
bottom of page