Data Science Manager - Trust & Safety
Mountain View, CA
May 24, 2022
• A Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or other related fields.
• 6+ years of experience working in an analytical role, including 2+ years as a people manager.
• Ability to solve problems using quantitative approaches and strong communication skills across technical and non-technical audiences to communicate complex concepts and analytical results to drive business impact.
• Proficiency in querying data in SQL, and coding in Python or R.
• Experience of working in Trust and Safety or risk management is a plus.