Data Intelligence Leader, AWS Trust & Safety
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Jun 22, 2022
• Technical competence to perform advanced analytics: coding skills, experience with analytics and visualisation tools/libraries (Python, SQL, Tableau, ggplot/matplotlib or equivalent), and experience performing analysis with large datasets.
• 5 + years of experience in quantitative analysis, experience working on cloud platform, with a keen sense of malicious and inappropriate activities that occur on social media.
• 3+ years experience setting a vision and communicating goals and strategies across multiple leadership levels of an organization.
• Demonstrated ability to serve as an expert in managing and navigating cross-functional efforts, as this position will partner with multiple Amazon teams and others to deliver on growth.
• Demonstrated technology savvy: ability to work with technology teams to develop innovative customer-centric solutions.
• Degree in Engineering, Operations, or related field; an MBA or Master's Degree in statistics, technology or Engineering discipline.
• Ability to operate within a constantly changing environment. Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguity and help scale systems, processes, and teams.
• Ability to be a hands-on leader that can move from long-term strategy to day-to-day tactical operational challenges.
• Strong organizational planning and development, and business judgement.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong project management skills.