top of page
Data Analyst, Research and Insights, Trust and Safety
Jun 13, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, quantitative social sciences, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience in data and analytics.
• Experience working with databases, SQL database queries/analysis, and other scripting/programming languages (e.g., Python).
• Experience working in a risk vector (e.g., fraud, abuse, security).
• Experience in programming and coding including R, Python, and SQL.
• Knowledge of measurement, statistics, and program evaluation.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, with attention to detail, and well organized to complete workload in a timely and effective manner.
• Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts with multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders.
• Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, written and verbal communication, and analytical skills.
• Interest in aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends.
bottom of page