Content Operations Manager, Regulatory Transparency, Trust and Safety
New York, NY
Mar 24, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience with stakeholder management and working with cross-functional teams.
• Experience translating technical insights for non-technical audiences.
• Experience in communications, including internal and executive communications.
• Experience structuring programs and/or content with global scale and proven success.
• Experience creating, commissioning, leading, or guiding creation of compelling and informative data visualizations.
• Experience in project management, including managing external creative agencies or consulting firms.
• Ability to work well on a team, communicate effectively with diverse audiences (e.g., technical partners), and operate within ambiguous environments on emerging issues.
• Passion for or expertise in emerging technology policy topics, including content moderation, consumer protection, misinformation/disinformation, privacy, security, and data protection.