Compliance Lead Analyst, Trust and Safety
Apr 27, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 7 years of experience with analytical tools and/or data analysis (e.g., SQL, Python, dashboards).
• Experience reviewing sensitive content.
• Ability to work non-standard hours on a rotating basis as required.
• Experience with global risk projects, compliance programs, and solutions.
• Experience leading cross-functional projects across organizational boundaries.
• Experience communicating technical concepts with multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders.