Compliance Coordinator, Global Policy Standards, Trust and Safety
May 3, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 7 years of experience in a policy, legal, regulatory, compliance, and/or tech environment.
• Experience in program and/or project management.
• Experience in external communications within a corporate, government, and/or other relevant environment.
• Master’s degree.
• 3 years of experience working in policy, legal, regulatory, compliance, or a similar field.
• Experience in compliance preparedness within a corporate, government, or other relevant environment.
• Experience with policy enforcement operations, policy development, and policy maintenance.
• Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment and to influence/communicate cross-functionally and across levels.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills.