Business Analyst, YouTube Trust and Safety
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Sep 21, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Operations Research, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, a relevant field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, business intelligence, data science, or corporate strategy.
• Experience in data analysis, modeling, SQL, and presentations.
• 4 years of experience in an investigative role.
• Experience in project management and process optimization with data analytics.
• Experience in extracting, sampling, and visualization of large data sets.
• Experience in writing and maintaining ETLs which operate on a variety of structured and unstructured sources.
• Experience in delivering production level metrics, insights, and actions.
• Familiar with abuse prevention, policy, and regulatory systems.