Associate Issue Program Manager Trust and Safety
Mountain View, CA
Jul 5, 2022
• Minimum BA/BS degree
• 3+ years of work experience in Trust & Safety, operational, or risk management roles, 6+ years of work experience in total.
• Experience working strategically with crossfunctional teams, such as product and policy, to create and launch short- and long-term projects.
• Ability to work with data science and analytics teams to measure the success of product and/or process changes and make data-driven decisions.
• Experience with sensitive content issues and moderation, including but not limited to graphic content, offensive or derogatory language, child safety, and other potentially objectionable material.
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments and make decisions with limited information in high-pressure situations.
• Attention to detail, highly self-driven, and results-oriented.
• Strong communication skills across technical and non-technical audiences.
• Deep understanding of abuse trends specific to US cultural norms and sensitivities.
• Experience working with international partners at different time zones
• Bilingual in English and at least one other language (e.g., Mandarin)
• Experience managing complex research projects from ideation to completion
• Exposure to machine-learning and moderation processes.
• Experience working with SQL and advanced proficiency in Excel