top of page
Android Intel Desk Threat Analyst, Trust and Safety
New York, NY
Jun 1, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 8 years of experience analyzing enterprise risk as it relates to geopolitical, security, economic, policy, and social developments.
• Experience with malware, abuse economics, threat actor attribution, threat modeling, and using industry practices such as MITRE ATT&CK framework, TTPs, and the Kill Chain.
• Experience conducting OSINT, potentially including network analysis, social media research, and opaque corporate structure investigations.
• Experience working with stakeholders to design and operationalize scalable workflows and develop platforms and processes to systematically track intelligence or risk.
• Experience in an early-stage environment (whether corporate, start-up, or government), in which navigating ambiguity.
• Experience partnering with cross-functional teams.
bottom of page